122729_All Items 80% Off Retail - Perfume.com Clearance Sale‏

Vidya Balan Angry over her Morphed Pictures

Bollywood voluptuous beauty Vidya Balan is angry over her morphed pictures that are now circulating heavily on the internet. The actress was shocked when she came to know that a fake picture in a black bikini has been posted online. It featured on the cover page of a famous men’s magazine for the ‘Annual 2011′ edition.
Reacting furiously over the act, Vidya Balan said that she would take legal action against those responsible for it.

This is not the first time that a celebrity has suffered the nuisance of morphed pictures. Similar incident happened with Sonakshi Sinha last December when morphed pictures of her in a green bikini for a magazine cover were posted on the internet. But she was quick to respond and clarified that those pictures were not hers. Also in the year 2009, actress Celina Jaitley faced similar situation when obscene fake picture of her was posted on the web. And in the year 2006, a magazine published morphed pictures of South actress Khushboo in a red transparent bikini. She had a police complaint against the magazine.

Vidya Balan said "First Sonakshi and then me... When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I haven't done a shoot like this. But I was shocked when I saw it. I will be taking proper legal action against the people who are responsible for this."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Site Hit Counter
stats counter