122729_All Items 80% Off Retail - Perfume.com Clearance Sale‏

Genelia Wishes "Merry Christmas"

Christmas has added more cheer to Genelia. The reason is- After shooting outdoors back-to-back, the actress will be the spending the day with her family. She thanks Santa Claus for helping her joining her family members and friends.

“I have been working without any break. Thank God, I am taking a break from the hectic schedule today to celebrate Christmas with my family. Right from my childhood, I have not missed out a single Christmas with my parents,” she says.

Taking a trip down the memory lane, the actress says, “When I was a child, my brother and me would eagerly wait for the arrival of the Santa Claus to shower us with gifts. As we grew up, we understood that Santa Claus never existed in person.”

“We realised that Christmas and Santa Claus are all about the spirit of spending happiness and creating a positive difference in others’ lives. I am wishing a Merry Christmas to every one,” she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Web Site Hit Counter
stats counter